Virtual Study Space
Join Our Virtual Study Groups
We invite you to study in a community with your fellow students in our new virtual study rooms. Open to all AUC students and faculty, our goal is to give you a space to study with your classmates and get motivated by your fellow AUCians. Faculty at their convenience can meet virtually with their students.
What to Expect:
- A staff member will check in with you upon your arrival into your room and in regular intervals if requested.
- Turning in your cameras is optional.
- Easy to come and go as you please.
- Stay in the space as long you wish and do not feel obligated to stay the entirety of the virtual session.
- Disruptive participants will be given warnings as soon as the Library staff member gets complaints from your group. Continued problematic or disruptive behavior will result in being asked to leave or be removed.
Fall 2021 Virtual Study Hall Hours:
Sunday - Thursday
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Book A Virtual Study Room
Simply send an email to email@example.com at least two hours before your preferred time slot. Simply log in with your AUC email using the zoom link sent to you and start studying with your group. You can download one of our library background images to your virtual space using as shown below.
If you wish to receive support from a Library service student assistant during your session, let the Library staff know and he/she will arrange for one to connect with you during your session as soon as possible.
Faculty can email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting breakout rooms to be created for specific study groups classes or project discussions.
The study room will be closed in observance of the following:
Spring break, winter, and public holidays.
Virtual Reading Room Code of Conduct
All behavior rules fall under AUC's Code of Conduct. Standards of common decency and respect apply. The moderators reserve the right to remove anyone not respecting these guidelines from the session. This platform aims at helping students concentrate on working and studying in a library-like setting. Any commercial promotion, political exposure, or disruptive behavior will be considered as abuse of this service.