The AUC scheduled workshops will take place in person and on Zoom. Details for each session can be found on the workshop schedule.
The scheduled workshops will include:
- Library resources and services for Faculty
- Data sources for business and the social sciences
- Navigating business cases in the AUC Libraries
- Keeping up with Automated Searching, Alerts, and RSS
- Researcher profiles and academic impact
- Reading popular newspapers and magazines online using PressReader
- Using the Rare Books and Special Collections Library resources in your assignments
- Streaming media options at AUC
- McGraw Hill multimedia content in Access Science/Engineering
- Using Zotero citation manager
- Author Rights and Publishing: What You Need to Know
- Open Access Publishing
To see the full list of AUC faculty library workshops and register for a library workshop, click here.